The information below will guide you through successfully optimizing your Twitter account(s) for Twitter Verification. Optimizing your account is a very simple process and should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. If you have any questions about optimization, please feel free to contact me so I can help you.
Keep In Mind: Each verification request is reviewed. Make sure that each of these simple steps below are finished to ensure that we don’t run into any issues during the verification process.
* Company/brand must be national or international
* Account must be active and publicly available
* Avatar can’t be a Twitter egg. Avatar and/or profile header/background must be using official brand/company artwork
* Bio must be directly related to business or mission. Official company name should be included in the bio
* URL to main company web page should be included in the Twitter profile
* Confirmed contact email address which uses company domain (not a generic Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. domain)
* Twitter follow button on your official website
The Next Step:
After your Verification submission, it can take 3-5 weeks on average to process your Verification request. I will receive one final email at the conclusion of your Verification request asking for a photocopy of your id or passport. Please have this available and clearly readable to prevent any delays in the final review.